HOG Hybrid Pro BCD
Hog Pro BCD
Not sure if you want a Back-inflate or Jacket style BCD? The HOG Pro BCD offers great stability at depth with a comfortable surface floating position. The Aircell combines back buoyancy with an air cell that wraps under the arms. This design provides better body orientation underwater and an effortless upright surface position when fully inflated.
The harness offers a soft pad that cushions the back and lumbar regions and has a molded plastic handle for lifting the BC. Shoulder straps are mounted to a swiveling buckle, has 2 chest strap attachment points. Comes with 2 shoulder black coated stainless d-rings and a molle like attachment panel on the right shoulder. The cummerbund is adjustable with depth-compensating elastic for snug fit and comfort. The bottom of the Harness has 4 Black coated Stainless d-rings. The Hog Pro BC comes with a tank mounting plate with a durable cylinder cam buckle and strap for tank mounting and security and has 2 non-releasable trim weight pockets.
- Maximum lift with a streamlined design
- Wrap-around air chambers on each side allow for a more upright position on the surface
- Integrated Weight System - 20 lb capacity
- Trim weight pockets -10 lb capacity
- 2 attachment point chest strap
- Adjustable Depth-Compensating Cummerbund
- Three over-pressure relief valves strategically placed to optimize buoyancy control
- Padded backpack with handle is comfortable and easy to manage.
- Molle like Attachment points
- 6 metal D-rings
- Depth-compensating cummerbund for a secure fit at all depths
- Heavy duty Material
- Includes low pressure inflator hose
- Three Over Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Tank height and adjustment strap
- Sizes xs-2xl