Cyl-Tec 80CF Aluminum Brushed
Cyl-Tec Aluminum 80 Scuba Tank Brushed
The Aluminum 80 cu ft Scuba Tank is the most popular Tank of the diving industry. The tank is a 3000 psi (207 bars) service pressure tank measuring 26.1" (66.3 cm) tall with a 7..25" (18.42 cm) diameter. The cylinder weighs 31.4 (14.2 kg) is negative 1.9 lbs. when full in salt water and is positively buoyant 3.8 lbs. (1.9 kg) when empty.
The cylinder comes with a Pro-style Valve that easily converts from Yoke to DIN. Whether you dive Yoke or DIN regulators this valve will work for both. Valve has easily removed 200 bar (3,000 psi) DIN insert to convert the valve for use with DIN regulators. Valve has a heavy duty design with a smooth operating mechanism and multi-ported burst disc plug for added safety.
Aluminum cylinders, unlike steel cylinders, don't rust, they oxidize. The oxidization of aluminum forms a protective coat that hinders the continuation of corrosion making aluminum cylinders less likely to be condemned due to excessive corrosion.
- 3000 psi ( 207 ) Bar
- Thread Size: 3/4-14 NPSM .
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Brushed Finish Cylinder
- Pro-style Valve that easily converts from Yoke to DIN
- This tank ships ready to fill (empty) and is DOT/TC certified. Federal law requires the tank be shipped unfilled.
- 3000 psi Scuba Diving Tank has an Air Capacity of 80 CF. Working Pressure = 3000 psi (207 bar)
- Salt Water Buoyancy (Full) = -1.9 lbs; Salt Water Buoyancy (Empty) = 3.8 lbs
- This tank is perfect for both beginner and experienced divers! This tank is intended for use in scuba diving
- includes a new Combo Valve (accepts both DIN and K-type connections). Cylinder height with valve = 29.75"
Note: All Luxfer cylinders are nitrox ready, shipped empty with the valve installed with current VIP sticker and meet certificated specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL specification and Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM specifications. Purchasers should check with other country requirements to know if the cylinders are certified for use in that country.